Here you’ll know How to Check Filing Status Filer & Non-Filer Active Or Inactive. With this comprehensive & easy guide, you’ll be able to know, whether, you are a filer or non-filer on FBR.
Remember, in order to check your filer or non-filer status, be sure you’ve already submitted your income tax returns. Moreover, your status will be inactive, if you’ve only created your account or NTN number on FBR, but have not submitted your income tax returns.
If you’ve submitted your Income Tax Return successfully & now you don’t know, how to check it’s status, you are at right guide then. Let’s know ho to do it.
How to Check Filing Status Filer & Non-Filer Active Or Inactive
1. 💡 First of all click on following link of FBR Filer & Non-Filer Verification System.
You’ll see following FBR verification system page.
2. 💡 On this FBR verification system page, click on “Active Taxpayer List (Income Tax)“, available on left sidebar menu, first option.
Next page will be displayed which requires to put information e.g CNIC number, date & antispam code.
3. 💡 Enter following information number wise.
- Enter Registration No. which is CNIC number
- Choose date for which you need to check status
- Enter antispam code, enter exact number & alphabets shown in picture above.
- Click on “Verify” button.
When you’ll click on “Verify” button, in no time you’ll see the Active or Inactive status of that particular CNIC, which you’ve entered.
💡 Here Active means Filer, while Inactive means Non-Filer. 💡
That’s all about How to Check Filing Status Active Or Inactive. In case of any query, feel free to comment below or contact us.